Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to principles of hacking and legal parameters
- Viruses, Trojans, Malwares, and OS Level Attacks and Countermeasures. Malware Analysis.
- Foot printing, Enumeration, Scanning, Sniffing, and Social Engineering.
- SQL Injection and DOS Attacks, Session Hijacking and System Hacking.
- Web Applications and Web Servers attacking methodology and Counter measures.
- IoT and Cloud Attacks and Defense Mechanisms
- Hacking Mobile and Wireless Networks and Countermeasures.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Cryptology, Vulnerability Analysis, Logging and Audit.