The Ethical Hacker qualification is obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system.
This Ethical Hacking course focuses on the latest malware attacks, the latest hacking tools, and the new emerging attack vectors in the cyberspace. This ethical hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of operating systems, Networking, Basic programming and scripting.
Table of Content
- Introduction to principles of hacking and legal parameters
- Viruses, Trojans, Malwares, and OS Level Attacks and Counter Measures. Malware Analysis.
- Foot printing, Enumeration, Scanning, Sniffing, and Social Engineering.
- SQL Injection and DOS Attacks, Session Hijacking and System Hacking.
- Web Applications and Web Servers attacking methodology and Counter measures.
- IoT and Cloud Attacks and Defense Mechanisms
- Hacking Mobile and Wireless Networks and Counter measures.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Cryptology, Vulnerability Analysis, Logging and Audit.
There are no reviews yet.