This Cisco’s new CCNP Enterprise certification is designed to help candidates prove their skills in the ever-changing landscape of enterprise network technologies. The certification covers core technologies with an enterprise focus area of the candidate’s choice.
The professional-level certification requires only two exams: one core exam and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can focus on your interests and needs. And core exams in each CCNP technology track also serve as qualifying exams for CCIE lab exams
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
- CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions.
Table of Content
- Implementing EIGRP
- Optimizing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Implementing Internal Border Gateway Protocol (IBGP)
- Optimizing BGP
- Implementing MP-BGP
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Configuring Redistribution
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Implementing Path Control
- Exploring MPLS
- Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Architecture
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure Security and Services
- Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Routing
- Configuring Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)-Lite
- Implementing DMVPN
- Implementing DHCP
- Troubleshooting DHCP
- Introducing IPv6 First Hop Security
- Securing Cisco Routers
There are no reviews yet.