1. Manage overall center operations including mobilization, training quality, assessment, placement, documentation, reporting and smooth operation of the center.
2. Identify the programs and activities to be run at the training center in discussion with the senior management.
3. Plan for the infrastructure, assets, resources and facilities available at the training center to identify gaps.
4. Allocate timelines, responsibilities and budget to each activity to ensure timely completion and adherence to overall budget.
5. Ensure adherence to the Training Organization’s system policies and procedures such as:
a) Candidate selection
b) Rationale and purpose of competency- based assessment
d) Health, safety and Environment issues relating to delivery of competency based training.
6. Mobilization activities: Planning and execution of mobilization activities to initiate students counseling and registrations.
7. Prepare a training calendar and batch plan.
8. Raise request for staffs, trainers, infrastructure, and training material to the appropriate authority.
9. Briefing counselors on the counseling process to be followed for interested students, monitoring the counseling process and keep track of their performance.
10. Ensure smooth batch launch, track and monitor program progress, review target achievement.
11. Coordination with HR team on organization manpower requirements, trainer screening, supporting in their recruitment and onboarding, Plan and implement placement activities.