- This course is designed, specially targeting you, who is new to Linux platform or who has already learned the Linux or the Red hat and wants to Pass the exam easily with a very less effort.
- In this course, you will learn how to install, configure and maintain Red Hat Enterprise Linux of the RHCSA level first, and then you will be familiar with the Real Exam Practice Test.
- In addition to this, you will learn how Red hat Enterprise Linux system is actually implemented in the real world, that will help you grow your career in the field of Linux Administration.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Systems
- Interest in Working with Linux Environment
Table of Content
- Package management with new repository structure and app stream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Straits storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Linux process chaining & basic shell scripting