Register your interest here
Form fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
About the AWS re/Start program
The AWS re/Start program is part of Amazon’s efforts to help 29 million people globally grow their cloud computing skills for free by 2025. AWS re/Start and Rooman Technologies are excited to collaborate to build an inclusive and diverse global pipeline of new cloud talent by focusing on unemployed and underemployed individuals and helping them launch entry-level cloud careers. This program continues to fuel Rooman Technologies’ larger mission to integrate global innovation, technology and skill to empower people, society & businesses. The program’s mission is to help unemployed and underemployed individuals who might not otherwise have access to technical education develop the skills they need to pursue entry-level cloud roles. Rooman Technologies helps learners gain job-specific skills, connect with employers, and embark on their cloud careers.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Rooman Technologies are collaborating to help learners build technical and career skills in the full-time, free AWS re/Start program. Rooman Technologies will support them through the interview process for entry-level cloud roles.
Free Training Program
About the Curriculum
Each cohort of learners, supported by professional mentors and accredited trainers, completes a 12-week training featuring scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework. AWS re/Start provides learners with resume and interview coaching as they prepare for interviews and meetings with potential employers.
Rooman Technologies is working with AWS in Bengaluru and Pune, India to offer the AWS re/Start program virtually. AWS re/Start prepares learners for entry-level cloud roles, such as cloud operations, site reliability, infrastructure support, and technical adjacent business support functions.
Rooman Technologies will connect learners with potential employers. Learners who do not receive a job placement following the conclusion of their cohort will receive feedback on growth areas to prepare them for future success.
12 Weeks Course | Free Training | Global Certification | Employment
Free Training on a Hot Skill
Yes! Training for in-demand cloud computing skills is absolutely free! Your first step to unlock an all-new career path in IT.
You’ll complete real-world scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework to prepare for a career in the cloud.
On successful completion of the training, you’ll be eligible to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
We will work with you and help you with opportunities to get placed so that you can restart or start your career.
What skills will I learn?
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical and behavioural skills as well as developing the mindset for a successful cloud computing career.
What is cloud computing?
Technical skills –
Behaviour & Mindset skills -
The program is free for all applicants on successful completion of the program. A security deposit of INR10,000 shall be collected at the beginning of the program which will be fully refunded on successful completion of the program. Please note that refund criteria only takes into account minimum attendance of 90% throughout the 12 week program. Successful certification completion is not mandatory.
Security deposit is collected to ensure only committed learners get into the program and as a deterrent to learners who may join without any interest to complete the program and may not engage positively with the batchmates or misuse the platform for marketing or other activities.
If you are interested in joining the program, click on the “Enroll Now” and fill the form. We will reach out to you and explain the next steps over a mail or a call.
- Aged 20+
- NOT actively pursuing education, training, or employment
- Ability to demonstrate interest and passion for a career in technology
- Have the legal right to work and live in the India
- Commit to complete 12 weeks of full day training, and ready to start a full-time job straight after course graduation!
Rooman Tech counselling team will get in touch directly within 48hrs of application and run through the next steps. For any additional support, please reach out to our team on this dedicated email ID – email@example.com
Unfortunately, as of now this program is only for individuals who can legally work in the India.
After you have successfully completed our training, we provide placement assistance by helping schedule interview(s) with hiring employer(s). For any additional support, please reach out to our team on this dedicated email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
No IT/Tech experience is required to be eligible for the program.
Security Deposit Terms
Official AWS reStart Graduation requirements
AWS re/Start digital badges are awarded to graduates of the program who have been validated to have accomplished the following graduation criteria:
Full attendance is expected – This is not a self-study program. If a learner is absent, they need to provide a justifiable reason for the absence to the instructor.
Learners need to catch up on any missed material.
- Learners are expected to engage actively in the classroom.
- Learners must complete all labs.
- Learners must complete all assessments.
- Learners must consume all curriculum content.
- Learners must take the AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam (passing the exam is not required).
Learners should score at least 70% overall on assessments
- Term A – Successfully completes the 12 week course with at least 90% attendance, 10% approved absence..
- Term B – Graduates the course by completing all the mandatory assignments, knowledge checks and assessments in AWS Canvas learning management system.
- Term C – Attends all eligible employment / placement drives until 30 days after course end date or until employment offers acceptance, whichever is earlier.
- Term D – Recruiter is unable to complete interviews and offer a job within 30 days after the course end date. (Employment support shall continue by Rooman Tech for 2 more months even after the refund)
- Term A – Unable to maintain 90% attendance or drops out of the course before completion.
- Term B – Unable to Graduate from the course and does not meet all the AWS Graduation requirements.
- Term C – Does not participate in employment / placement drive without justifiable reason for not attending.
- Term D – Does not confirm or deny the employment offer with a justifiable reason within time stipulated by the recruiter after the offer is released.
For support please drop an email to email@example.com or call 08040445566Average response time is 1-2 week, incase there is a delay from our end, kindly reach to firstname.lastname@example.org