RHCSA (Linux Server Admin)
Red Hat maintains a 32.7 percent share of worldwide server operating environments. This step by step course enables you to become an RHCSA professional and accelerate your career in the field of Linux System Administration.
RHCSA (Linux Server Admin) Program Fees
Limited Time - Hurry up!
40 Hrs of Live online Training on Red Hat
RHCSA official course from Red Hat (124 & 134)
100+ coding assignments
25 Hrs aptitude and logical reasoning
24/7 LMS access with Interview preparation & Placement assistance
- This course is designed, specially targeting you, who is new to Linux platform or who has already learned the Linux or the Red hat and wants to Pass the exam easily with a very less effort.
- In this course, you will learn how to install, configure and maintain Red Hat Enterprise Linux of the RHCSA level first, and then you will be familiar with the Real Exam Practice Test.
- In addition to this, you will learn how Red hat Enterprise Linux system is actually implemented in the real world, that will help you grow your career in the field of Linux Administration.
Table of Content
Request more information?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, fill the enquiry form or call 70220 20000
Certification & Quality Assurance
What students say
Supporting Enterprises Around the Globe
Our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to be successful in your career.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS
Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better.
*Refund Policy For Online Courses
At Rooman, we value the trust of our students immensely. If you feel that a course does not meet your expectations, we offer a 7-day money-back guarantee. Just send us a refund request via email within 7 days of purchase and we will refund 100% of your payment, no questions asked!
To claim a refund, kindly follow the below procedure:
- Drop an email on email@example.com with a subject “Online course refund | Course name”. (Please do not forget to send it from the registered email id)
- Give a valid reason for the refund. [for our internal purpose only]
- Ensure that the email is received within seven days of batch start date. [Example: if batch starts on 28 th Oct’20, you should send the refund email on or before 04th Nov’20 midnight]
- Refund amount calculation: 100% refund of what you have paid.
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days of receiving the refund email.