RH199 - RHCSA Rapid Track course with EX200 Exam (RH124 & RH134)
With this RedHat certification master skills needed to perform essential Linux system administration tasks, including establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and executing security administration.
RH199 - RHCSA Rapid Track
course with exam with EX200 Exam
Limited Time - Hurry up!
Scholarship available for eligible candidates
80 Hrs of Live + virtual online Training
Accelerated 2 global courses in single program (RH124 + RH134)
90 days official
virtual labs access
Discounted RHCSA EX200 Exam voucher with free 2nd attempt
Assured placement opportunities, fresher & lateral
RH200 - RHCSA Rapid Track course with exam
Learn and validate essential Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 configuration, administration, and maintenance tasks and methods in a condensed format
The RHCSA Rapid Track course with exam (RH200) combines Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134), reviewing the tasks at an accelerated pace. The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) is also included in this offering.
This offering is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.2 and is designed for experienced Linux system administrators.
Offering content summary
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Run containers
Audience for this offering
This offering is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
Linux administration skills form solid foundation for a specialized career in
- DevOps – Container management, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Ansible and more.
- Cybersecurity – Vulnerability detection, Threat mapping, offensive security, defensive security, risk management
- Cloud Engineer – Hybrid cloud systems administration on AWS, Azure, GCP and on premise open stack
Outline for this offering
Access systems and get help
Log in to local and remote Linux systems, and investigate problem resolution methods provided through Red Hat Insights and support.
Navigate file systems
Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell.
Manage local users and groups
Create, manage, and delete local users and groups and administer local password policies.
Control access to files
Set Linux file system permissions on files and to interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
Manage SELinux security
Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
Tune system performance
Evaluate and control processes, set tuning parameters, and adjust process scheduling priorities on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
Install and update software packages
Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
Manage basic storage
Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line.
Control services and the boot process
Control and monitor network services, system daemons, and the boot process using systemd.
Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
Analyze and store logs
Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
Implement advanced storage features
Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line, and configure advanced storage features with Stratis and VDO.
Schedule future tasks
Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
Access network-attached storage
Access network-attached storage, using the NFS protocol.
Manage network security
Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
Impact on the organization
This offering is intended to develop the skills needed for basic administration and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, introducing key command line concepts and enterprise-level tools and laying the foundation for the rapid deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The curriculum also introduces the basic administration skills needed for resolving configuration issues and integrating Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with other existing environments.
This offering establishes secure user and group administration and allows administrators to use available storage solutions more efficiently and securely. The rapid pace can quickly turn a computer professional with basic knowledge of Linux into a fully capable Linux administrator.
Impact of this offering
As a result of completing this offering, you should be able to perform essential Linux system administration tasks, including establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and executing basic security administration.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Access the command line locally and remotely
- Manage files from the command line
- Manage local users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services, daemons, and the boot process
- Manage tuning profiles for system performance
- Control access to files with file system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages and appstreams
- Manage Linux file systems and volumes
- Manage Linux networking and firewalls
Request more information?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, fill the enquiry form or call 9019002622
Request more information?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, fill the enquiry form or call 08040445566
Certification & Quality Assurance
What students say
Supporting Enterprises Around the Globe
Our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to be successful in your career.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS
Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better.