Executive Program in Cyber Security
1664 Learners Enrolled
About Executive Program in Cyber Security
Dependence on digital space has increased manifold in the past few decades. With increased dependence comes increased risk. Cyber Security is centered around the implementation of defensive measures to protect digital data from such harm. The JAINx Executive Program in Cyber Security features hands-on assessments of cyber vulnerabilities, attacks, and defenses and showcases real-life applications of Cyber Security(CyS). The program has been specifically designed with a strong emphasis on ‘experiential learning’ achieved by way of Virtual Lab sessions. Apart from the engaging lab hours, webinars and interactive sessions with industry experts cater to the extensive learning needs of students and inspire them to focus on the big picture of career growth.
Course Start Date
14th Oct, 2020
Mode of Delivery
Live Online Classroom
No. of Hours
180 of Online Practical Sessions
2 Months Live Projects
Basic to Advanced
Important Things to Know About Cyber Security
Growth of Cyber Security
Over 59% of the population world over are active internet users. With every business running on the digital platform today, it is no surprise that Cyber Security has indeed become one of the most crucial aspects in this hyperconnected world. India, being no exception, has one of the largest internet user bases in the world. A joint study conducted by PwC India and the Data Security Council of India (DSCI) says that the Indian cyber-security market is set to grow from USD 1.97 billion in 2019 to USD 3.05 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.6.%. For obvious reasons, the need for Cyber-security professionals is increasing manifold too.
Careers & Remuneration in Cyber Security
According to Business Insider, at least one in three Indian organizations face a data breach. This finding is a clear calling for the need for Cyber Security specialists. Job opportunities in this field are ample with a 98% increase in Cyber Security job postings. According to Business Insider, India, the salary of a Cyber Security Specialist in India has grown to 8.8 Lakh rupees on an average. However, a combination of higher experience, seniority, and the right company can gain you a whooping 60 Lakh rupees pa too. Now, isn't that the job we all want!
Get a Degree from Jain (Deemed-to-be University)
Jain (Deemed to be University) - One of the Top Ranked Universities in India that offers a Certificate upon Course Completion
Course Curriculum is Designed and Developed by Top Notch Academia and Industry Professionals. Get Trained According to the latest Industry Requirements
Learn from Passionate and Experienced Subject Matter Experts from Industry & Universities
Gain Hands-On Experience through Case Studies, Projects and Practice on latest Industry Demand Tools and Business Applications
Assignments at the end of each Module ensures efficient learning and reinforcement of concepts
Get Access to Live Master Classes delivered by Industry experts on latest industry Trends
A Dedicated Team of Experts to attend your Academic Queries
24 x 7 LMS Access
Gain 24 x 7 access to our Learning Management System - Learn Anytime Anywhere and on Any device
Work with a Dedicated Student Mentor from Industry providing support with every step of the way. Get Expert Advice on the Right Career Path
Personalized Resume Building and Regular Mock interviews
Placement Assistance with Hiring Partners through Connect To Careers Job Fairs and Connect To Careers e-Hire Portal
Become an Alumni of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) and Network with over a Lakh of our Alumni on JGI Connect
Who Can Learn
Get trained in industry-relevant skills and Interact with Mentors across multiple industries and enhance your learning through Certifications. Get rewarding Job offers from top companies and Kickstart your career.
Upskill & Prepare Yourself for Senior Positions or Transition to new roles by gaining in-demand Skills. Experience seamless Integration of Theory, Practicals and Continuous Evaluation of your Progress by Mentors.
- Introduction to Cryptography and its applications
- Network security and its need
- Design and configuration of various enterprise infrastructure
- Defending network from attacks
- Security benchmarks and regulatory requirements
- Device and network-based attacks
- Firewall and IDS configuration
- Securing Windows and Active Directory against specific attacks
- Incidence response and security analytics
- Overview of securing Private and Public Cloud Infrastructure against common attacks
- Case study – Study a recent network breach to identify attack vector and network vulnerabilities
- Project – Configure and secure network infrastructure using network simulation tools
- Firewall and router configuration (Using open-source firewalls like Pfsense, Iptables, etc.)
- VPN configuration (Windows Inbuilt VPN)
- IDS installation and Configuration (SNORT)
- Awareness of UTM, WAF, and SIEM’s
- OWASP Top Ten and OWASP Tools
- Injection attacks (SQL, LDAP, and XPath Injection), session management attacks, and MiTM attacks
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross-Site Request Forgery (XSRF), and Cross-Site Script Inclusion (XSSI), Clickjacking, HTML5 vulnerabilities
- Malware attacks, Stack smashing, Integer overflow, and Format String Vulnerabilities
- Dynamic and static testing, Fuzzing, Testing web applications for security
- Prevention techniques including input validation, output escaping, signatures, message authentication codes, and frame busting
- Infosec standards and frameworks
- Stack smashing
- Stealing cookies
- Session hijacking attacks
- XSS and CSRF attack exploitations
- Malware attacks by creating a virus or worm
- Web application security testing using Burpsuite or ZAP proxy
- OWASP Top Ten and OWASP Tools
- Introduction to Penetration Testing Concepts
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Rules of Engagement
- Online Reconnaissance and Offensive Counterintelligence
- Network Mapping and Scanning Techniques
- Enterprise Vulnerability Scanning
- Network Exploitation Tools and Techniques
- Web Application Exploitation Tools and Techniques
- Post-Exploitation and Pivoting
- OS and Application Exploit Mitigations
- Reporting and Debriefing
- Social Engineering
- IT Act and Laws
- Case study – Understand a recent hacking/attack scenario
- Project – Given a website/web application, exercise the stages of penetration testing to find vulnerabilities with it
- Reconnaissance using tools like Shodan, Wireshark, Nmap, Whois, etc.
- Scanning and enumeration with the help of Netsparker, Nmap, Portscanning, Networkminer, POf, Nessus, SET, etc.
- Exploitation with Metasploit framework, Matesploitable, Open VAS, Hashcat, etc.
- Digital Forensics methodology and Fundamentals
- Chain of custody and Forensics report writing
- Introduction to Incident response digital forensics
- Network/Internet forensic and anti-forensics
- Windows/Linux forensics analysis
- Windows registry investigation steps and technologies
- Malware and Cloud forensics
- Risk, Compliance, and Governance
- Advanced artifacts – Loadable kernel module rootkits Steganography hiding, detection and analysis
- Case study – Forensic analysis of a recent cybercrime investigation and understand the methodology
- Project – forensic investigation on image capture, malware, or packet capture and come up with evidence
- Image creation using tools like FTKimager or PRODiscover
- Windows forensics with registry analysis using FRAT, registry editor, and Hexeditor.
- Linux forensics with dd, dcfldd, Autopsy, etc.
- Deleted files recovery and carving
- Network forensics using Wireshark, network mapper, Xplico, SPLUNK, etc.
- Malware forensics with volatility
- SANS-SIFT tool can be installed which includes all tools for in-depth forensic investigation
Cyber Security Tools
Live Projects & Case Studies
Work on Live Projects
Learn through real-time Industry Projects sponsored by top Companies across Industries. Get mentored by industry experts who will provide their valuable feedback and suggestions on your Project Ideation, choice of tools and Implementation skills. Apply the learning from the course to real-time scenarios and get a solid Perspective of the Structure and Functions of an Industry.
Industry Based Case Studies
Reading a Case Study is a great way to know both the milestones and mishaps of a Business, Product or a Service. They give a profound insight into the Rights and Wrongs that occurred and its aftermath. Studying Industry-specific Case Studies could be the best way to immerse yourself in Research and Analysis on different topics covered in the course.
Cyber Security Certifications
Program Fee Details
Fee For Live Online Classroom
₹ 41,500 /- + GST
Apply by filling a simple online form, click on the below Apply Now button.
Your application will be reviewed by the faculty panel and shortlisted based on the eligibility.
Shortlisted candidates will go through a Personal Interview at our centre.
Fee Payment upon Selection
Fee payment as per the payment schedule to be paid.
Provisional Admission Letter
Fee payment as per the payment schedule to be paid.
100% Placement Assistance
With over 1000+ hiring partners our learners will have a vast number of placement opportunities, to start their career in the booming field of Cyber Security.
Before sending you out to take up interviews an intensive session of Q&As, followed up with mock interviews is conducted, so that our students can crack the interviews at ease.
Personality Development Program
We also provide assistance with Soft Skills training, necessary for you to take up a job, including building a perfect resume, how to present oneself professionally.
Request more information?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, fill the enquiry form or call 70220 20000
Frequently Asked Question
- Certainly, our Cyber Security program is designed in a way to suit professionals or entrepreneurs or even students since it covers all topics from Basic to Advanced levels.
- A virtual lab session is a practical session where a mentor will guide you on how to run cyber-security tools successfully and protect data. For instance, during the study of Defensive Network Security, you will practically work on Firewall, VPN, IDS configuration, etc. The lab timings will be informed to you in advance.
- This course covers varied aspects of Cyber Security, helping the learners to prepare for any role in Cyber Security. So, there will be technical aspects for those who wish to be Security Engineers. But there are also other areas which are not purely technical. Hence the program will suit learners both with and without a technical background.
- We, at JUx, have best-in-class faculty to train and guide the students. Additionally, Master-classes are conducted by experienced professionals and industry experts to offer real industry inputs to students. Take a look at the list here.
- Yes, the Cyber Security Course is designed for peer interactions. Though online, the discussion boards and interactive mentorship sessions allow learners to regularly interact with their mentors and co-learners throughout the course.
- Yes, you may choose to pay for the course yourself or may also get an individual or company sponsor. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content will be available on the LMS for the entire duration of the course and 6 months after.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from Jain (Deemed-to-be) University if you fulfill all requirements of the course.
Supporting Enterprises Around the Globe
Our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to be successful in your career.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS
Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better.