MCA: Computer Science & IT
Online Degree from Jain (Deemed-to-be University)
+Post Graduate Certificate from ROOMAN
Classes Commencing From- 31st July 2021
We are Reliable!
Programs recognized by UGC - India
Why study MCA with Computer Science & IT Specialization?
The specialization is intended to satisfy the developing need for qualified experts in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. The program is inclined towards Application Development and has more accentuation on most popular and recent programming languages and apparatuses to design and development of better software applications.
The program’s curriculum is intended to increase a learner’s technical skills and abilities thus providing a way to accelerate one’s career for corporate roles in the software domain. Overall the program is designed to cover the essentials of analytics, programming tools, methodologies, and technologies to solve real-world problems.
The first year is aimed at skills development in Computer Science and Information Technology using various methodologies and technologies, and the second year is focused on courses providing conceptual and technical frameworks along with practical application through project work.
- Mathematical Foundation for Computer Application
- Operating System & Unix Shell Programming
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Data Structures with Algorithms
- Computer Organization & Architecture
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning
- Database Foundations: Intro to Databases by Adam Wilbert
- Programming Foundations: Object-Oriented Design by Barron Stone & Olivia Chiu Stone
- Programming Foundations: Algorithms by Joe Marini
- Java 8 Essential Training by David Gassner
- Learning Chrome Web Developer Tools by Sasha Vodnik
- Programming Foundations: Design Patterns by Eric Freeman & Elisabeth Robson
*5% discount on Complete Program fee payment.
Note: One-time Registration Fee: Rs.2000/-
Examination Fee (Per Year): Rs. 3000/-
Program delivery follows the prescribed four Quadrants approach resulting in maximum learner engagement. Each course involves about120 hours of learning.
Two-way live online audio-video lectures
Pre-recorded audio-video lecture available on the Learning Management System (LMS)
Interactions through the discussion forum on the LMS
Exhaustive e-content/printed material for in-depth reference
Self-study activities including assignments, quiz & MCQs, essay-type questions, case study etc.
Experiential learning methods including individual and group projects, programming exercise, dissertation, MOOCs and various