MBA: General Management
Online Degree from Jain (Deemed-to-be University)
+Post Graduate Certificate from ROOMAN
Classes Commencing From- 31st July 2021
We are Reliable!
Programs recognized by UGC - India
Why study MBA with General Management Specialization?
General Management involves taking care of all managerial activities of a business. The general management program is very broad-based and covers all functional areas of management – Finance, Marketing, HRM, Operations, IT, and more. This coverage ensures an all-round understanding of the business. This program aims to expose a learner to varied management tasks and develop a mindset to drive performance across the organization. The multidisciplinary courses equip one with knowledge and skills to build leadership competence.
- Principles of Economics & Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness & Ethics
- Accounting & Finance
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning
- Learning Excel 2019 by David Rivers
- Communication Foundations by Tatiana Kolovou and Brenda Bailey-Hughes
- Leadership: Practical Skills by Chris Croft
- Foundations of Performance Management by Nigel Cumberland
- Data Visualization for Data Analysis and Analytics by Bill Shander
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour by Michael R Solomon
*5% discount on Complete Program fee payment.
Note: One-time Registration Fee: Rs.2000/-
Examination Fee (Per Year): Rs. 3000/-
Program delivery follows the prescribed four Quadrants approach resulting in maximum learner engagement. Each course involves about120 hours of learning.
Two-way live online audio-video lectures
Pre-recorded audio-video lecture available on the Learning Management System (LMS)
Interactions through the discussion forum on the LMS
Exhaustive e-content/printed material for in-depth reference
Self-study activities including assignments, quiz & MCQs, essay-type questions, case study etc.
Experiential learning methods including individual and group projects, programming exercise, dissertation, MOOCs and various