Rooman Technologies has tie-ups with 500+ top IT Companies. After extensive study and market research with the help of these companies, Rooman has created packaged courses which will enhance your skill set and make you industry and market ready.
Rooman also offers a Study Now Pay Later policy as follows:
- Students should possess good communication skill and must get through the Entrance Test held during the admission process.
- Students are required to maintain 95% attendance throughout the course.
- Students must appear in all the module tests of the course and score a minimum of 75% marks in each module test conducted, to avail the placement guarantee from Rooman.
- Students will be appraised about the job profile, salary, location of the job etc., prior to scheduling the interview with the client. Attending an interview confirms the students willingness to work for the said profile. Student must join the company once the offer letter is released. Rooman will not provide any more placement opportunity if Student deny to join the company after receiving the offer letter. In such scenario student need to look for the job on their own and start repaying the EMI on the loan amount.
- Student will be disqualified from the “Study now Pay Later scheme”, if they deny to attend the interview due to their personal reasons/higher study etc. or if they do not attend the interview on pre-decided date without appropriate intimation to the placement cell. In such an event, student will have to pay the complete loan amount availed from Prolific.
The main goal is to create opportunities, space and scope for the development of the talents of the Indian youth and to develop more of those sectors which have already been put under skill development for the last so many years and also to identify new sectors for skill development. The new program aims at providing training and skill development to 500 million youth of our country by 2020, covering each and every village. Various schemes are also proposed to achieve this objective.