The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee's ability to:
1. Identify and gather requirements in order to define a solution to be built on AWS
2. Evolve systems by introducing new services and features
3. Assess the tradeoffs and implications of architectural decisions and choices for applications deployed in AWS
4. Design an optimal system by meeting project requirements while maximizing characteristics such as scalability, security, reliability, durability, and cost effectiveness
5. Evaluate project requirements and make recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
6. Provide best practice and architectural guidance over the lifecycle of a project
It will help you to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (ACSA) – Professional Exam.
1. We will make Working Professionals who has Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS to obtain authorized training that will prepare them for certification and help them in employment opportunities in AWS platform.
2. Working developers who design, develop and architects can upgrade the knowledge to AWS Technologies
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate Certification
Total duration – 50 Hrs
Part time - 25 days, 2hours/day.
Full time - 7 days, 8hrs/day.
HA & BC, Costing, Deployment management, Network design, Data storage, Security, Scalability & Elasticity and Cloud migration & Hybrid Architecture.
1. High Availability and Business Continuity
2. Minimizing and optimizing Infrastructure cost
3. Manage and Implement right infrastructure
4. Network Design for a complex large scale deployment
5. Implement the most appropriate data storage architecture
6. Security management systems and compliance controls
7. Design protection of Data at Rest controls
8. Design protection of Data in Flight and Network Perimeter controls
9. Scalability and Elasticity
10. Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture