The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee's ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
It validates an examinee's ability to:
An RHCE certification is earned by a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill, and ability required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
FRESHERS/ WORKING PROFESSIONALS
1. We will make students and working professionals to obtain authorized training that will prepare them for certification and boost working professionals their employment opportunities.
2. Working developers who design, develop and architects can upgrade the knowledge to AWS Technologies.
Total duration – 50 Hrs
Part time - 25 days, 2hours/day.
Full time - 7 days, 8hrs/day.
AWS Storage, Amazon Instance, Security, Load Balancing, CloudWatch, Notification Services, Amazon S3, VPC (Virtual Public Cloud), RDS (Relational Database Services), IAM (Identity & Access Management), Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail, Route 53.
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
2. Identity Access Management
3. Amazon Storage Management
4. Basic Operation of Amazon Linux
5. JSON operation in AWS Resourses
6. Managing Virtual Machines (Instances)
7. Configuring and attaching Load Balancer to Virtual Machines
8. Content Delivery Service
9. AWS’s DNS-as-a-Service
11. Routing Policy
12. AWS’s Database-as-a-Service
13. Types of Databases
14. Managing Databases
15. Networking in AWS Cloud
16. Securing and Monitoring AWS Cloud
17. Managing Applications
18. Developer friendly services
1. Auto Scaling Groups
2. Elastic File System
3. Elastic Beanstalk
4. Placement Groups