MCSA 2003 Messaging certification is suitable for the candidate, who wishes to demonstrate deep, role-based expertise in the management of a Microsoft Exchange Server infrastructure on the Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003 operating system. The MCSA: Messaging specialization provides a way for IT professionals to validate their ability to design and implement mailing solution using Exchange Server in an organization.
System engineers who are responsible for designing, planning, and implementing an Exchange Server infrastructure on Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003.Those who are interested to become a System/Network Administrator.
Knowledge of Computer Hardware and basics of Networking; prferably A+ and N+ certification.
Duration of the course :
Part Time : 4 Months (2 Hrs/Day)
Full Time : 2 Months (4 Hrs/Day)
Key Benefits :
Organizations need proven expertise to manage an Exchange Server infrastructure. The MCSE: Messaging certification reflects Microsoft Exchange Server design and implementation skills appropriate to the creation of a robust messaging environment. IT professionals with the MCSE: Messaging certification demonstrate industry-recognized best practices in their job roles. Certified individuals bring valuable skills to their organizations in the creation of a robust messaging environment.
Course Contents :
CORE EXAMS ON NETWORKING SYSTEM ( BOTH PAPER REQUIRED)
Exam 70-290 : Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003:
Managing Users, Computers and Groups.
Configure access to shared folders.
Managing and maintaining a Server Environment.
Manage software update infrastructure.
Monitor file and print servers.
Manage a Web server using IIS.
Manage basic disks and dynamic disks.
Install and configure server hardware devices.
Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery.
Manage backup procedures and recover from the backup.
Recover from server hardware failure.
Exam 70-291: Implementing, Managing and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure:
Implementing, Managing and Maintaining IP Addressing.
Configure TCP/IP addressing on a server computer using DHCP.
Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Name Resolution using DNS Server.
Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access.
Configure remote access authentication protocols.
Implement secure access between private networks.
Manage Routing and Remote Access routing interfaces.
Maintaining a Network Infrastructure.
CORE EXAM ON CLIENT OPERATING SYSTEM ( ONE EXAM REQUIRED ):
Exam 70-270 : Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows® XP Professional:
- Installing Windows XP Professional.
- Implementing and Conducting Administration of Resources.
- Manage and troubleshoot access to shared folders.
- Connect to local and network print devices.
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers.
- Monitoring and Optimizing System Performance and Reliability.
- Configuring and troubleshooting the Desktop Environment.
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services.
- Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Security.
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot Internet Explorer security settings.
EXAM 70-620 : TS, WINDOWS VISTA, CONFIGURING
- Installing and upgrading Windows Vista.Configuring and troubleshooting Post-installation system settings.
- Configuring Windows security features.
- Configuring network connectivity.
- Configuring applications included with Windows Vista.
- Maintaining and optimizing systems that run Windows Vista.
- Configuring and troubleshooting mobile computing.
MESSAGING EXAM :
Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003:
- Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003.
- Prepare the environment for deployment of Exchange Server 2003.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2003.
- Upgrade from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003.
- Migrate from other messaging systems to Exchange Server 2003.
- Configure Exchange 2003 for interoperability with other SMTP messaging system.
- Managing, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server Computers.
- Perform and troubleshoot backups and recovery.
- Manage, monitor and troubleshoot data storage.
- Manage and troubleshoot public folders.
- Manage and troubleshoot virtual servers.
- Manage and troubleshoot front-end and back-end servers.
- Managing Security in the Exchange Environment.
- Managing Recipient Objects and Address Lists.
- Managing and Monitoring Technologies that Support Exchange Server 2003.